The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, speakers, AEE staff and the general public is of the utmost importance to AEE. We are still monitoring the constantly evolving situation and are aware of the limits on large gatherings imposed in Seattle, which are in place "until further notice."
As you can imagine, many details have to be considered and so we request your patience and understanding as we build timelines for decisions. We are committed to keeping you informed as plans are defined.
AEE Events to be Held As Scheduled
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty
For decades, AEE has been focused on delivering these very important events for education, developing brands, forging partnerships, networking and more. There is nothing like doing business in person. We are looking forward to seeing you this summer in Seattle!
Speaking - Cheyenne@aeecenter.org
Attending - Connie@aeecenter.org
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org